Boston 2007- Our trip to visit MacLean's cousin!
Each summer MacLean and I go to Boston to visit my sister and her family. I am also the personal assistant to my sister who runs 7 days of summer camp for Field Hockey players. We have a great visit but it is always jam packed with stuff. My brother in law works at Harvard as a football coach so we had a tour of campus and enjoyed Brooklyn's 5th birthday and I got to go to a baseball game at Fenway Park. We loved our visit and can't wait to see them in the Fall. thanks, love Shauna and MacLean The first picture is of my sister Ainslee and her husband Joel.







1 Comments:
Hi,
Enjoying your story and pictures very much, Shauna. Today's picture of the little girl holding on to the blue chair stole my heart. Please bring her home for me. We won't tell Geri until you get here. SURPRISE!
Grant
Post a Comment
<< Home