Shopping, KFC and swimming!
Well after the excitment of the Warriors and the purchases of my own warriors I needed to pick up some luggage. We went down to the local mall and got a suitcase and then to the supermarket to pick up a few snacks, nothing too eventful.
The kids were all wiped so we decided to stay back from the group dinner with two other families and get KFC and eat in the room and then let the kids go swimming We were getting tired of the Chinese buffet and since we are here for another two weeks and a bit we thought we would have some KFC. I know what you are all thinking is it really chicken??? Well we will never know but the fries, chicken sandwich and pop were really good.
Then we took the girls to go swimming. They swam for about an hour.



We came back to the room, got dressed and went down to the lobby to see what goes on in the hotel at night. We went to the gift shop and I had bought MacLean a handpainted panda t-shirt and she got her name on it but really wanted her Chinese name on it and last night I was too tired to deal with it so I brought her adoption paperwork down and they put on her name Jiao-e. She was quite happy.
We came back to the room, I have finished packing as we leave for the airport at 9am. We are off to Beijing to start our work at the Hope Foster Home. We hope that you will continue to follow our journey and enjoy our time at the orphanage. Enjoy the few pics from tonight and we will be online in the next day or so to share our new and wonderful experiences.
Cheers, love to all,
Shauna and MacLean xoxox


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home