Thursday, August 2, 2007

Afternoon Tea at McFarland House


MacLean, nana, altie and I went to McFarland House (which used to be a hospital in the war) for their afternoon tea. It was a lovely way to spend a couple of hours as we try to pass the time before our big trip.

This will likely be the last post before we leave. We are being picked up at 2am for the airport. So next time we post it will be from China! WOW we are ready to go.

Cheers and thanks to everyone for checking in and sending all your good wishes. We look forward to hearing from you while we are away.

Take care,
LOVE,
Shauna and MacLean xoxoxox

3 Comments:

At August 2, 2007 at 1:56 p.m., Blogger Alison said...

Great pics, sound like fun! We were both posting at the same time, I posted a comment and by the time I went back to your page the new stuff was up! Cool!

A

xoxoxo

 
At August 2, 2007 at 6:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the toes, girlies --- Julia and I will be anxiously following your journey.

safe travels ---

love and God Bless

Anne Marie and Julia

 
At August 2, 2007 at 8:14 p.m., Blogger Lianne said...

Bon voyage my wonderful friends - as you did with us, we will be obsessively reading the blog every day! And no worries, Shauna, I'm ready to be on duty for any blog fixing necessary!!!!

Love to you both,

Love Lianne, Bryanna and Cassidy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home