We are online in Washington - Pics of the Journey So Far
We were up at 1:30am and picked up by 2:20 and off to Fort Erie, then on a small van to Buffalo airport. No trouble at the border and had to leave MacLean with a couple of nice people while I went to find a cart. I had one bag over 50lbs and had to pay $50.00 but hey it is worth the money as most of the stuff is donations. We had a couple of hours to wait and took an express flight to Washington and I was able to buy 2 hours of internet service to keep the little miss busy.
No pics for now we are off to go and get something to eat. (Pics now attached below)
Cheers, talk to you in Beijing!
Love, Shauna and MacLean xoxo
WE are on our way, pics of the trip so far. glad to be online to pass the time. take care,
M and S
xoxox




3 Comments:
Are you posting from the plane??????? Was just thinking how long it will be until your first post, and then here you are!
Can't wait to read more - am taking laptop to Ottawa so I can start my obsessive check-ins.
Love Lianne
P.S. Drag and drop the pics, drag and drop! hee hee
Wow, posting already! Good work, hope the flight was ok and you have arrived and are in the luxury hotel...love,
A
xoxoxoxoxoxo
We love the I love Canada t-shirt --- you both look well.....
I was up at 6:00 am today and thought of you right away.
Message from Julia: HmmmmmDear Maclean I hope you have a good holiday and I hope you have a good time at China. Could you send pictures of the pandas and if there is could you take a picture of the babies for us please.
Love Julia....
bye for now.
amd
Post a Comment
<< Home