Just a few more pics from last night at the CCAA reception!
Last night we were treated to a reception at the CCAA which is the Adoption affairs office. Mr. Daou met with us and presented the girls with gifts. Then we had a lovely banquet. Here are some pics of the girls and the event.
I'll try this one again - my first post didn't go?? I have finally had time to check your blog site and what an amazing journey so far! What an awesome opportunity to visit with officials from the CCAA and to be treated to a feast. What an honour!!
As others have said, I feel like we are right there with you. Enjoy your time in China and we'll be checking back. Take care,
You all looking like you're glowing. You look awesome!!! I didn't realize Sondra was coming with you. What a great opportunity for the girls. They look like they are enjoying themselves. Take Care!!
3 Comments:
Love the girls in their dresses!!! MacLean, you look absolutely gorgeous - you are just a shimmering beauty.
(Are these the lovely new dresses? If so, where was YOUR jacket Shauna??? A little warm? hee hee)
Please pass on our "hello" to Trudy, Steve, Sam and Chunsey, as well!
All our love,
Lianne, Bryanna and Cassidy
Hey Shauna,
I'll try this one again - my first post didn't go?? I have finally had time to check your blog site and what an amazing journey so far!
What an awesome opportunity to visit with officials from the CCAA and to be treated to a feast. What an honour!!
As others have said, I feel like we are right there with you. Enjoy your time in China and we'll be checking back. Take care,
Jane O.
Shauna,
You all looking like you're glowing. You look awesome!!! I didn't realize Sondra was coming with you. What a great opportunity for the girls. They look like they are enjoying
themselves. Take Care!!
Christine
Post a Comment
<< Home