Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hope Day 4, Part 3 sweet girl and boy who is being adopted

(Third of 3 posts for today...scroll down to read the posts in order - the main post is the first one.)

For some reason the pics of these sweeties didn't come through so here they are again. I have also included a picture of a sweet little boy who we are thinking of sponsoring when we come home. He is three years old and has a severe heart problem and is the size of a year old child. He likely won't get adopted and I love him to death and I feel like it is something we will do when we come home.

Anyway take care,
Shauna



3 Comments:

At August 16, 2007 at 2:40 p.m., Blogger Alison said...

Shauan,

They all look so beautiful and amazing....wish we could just bring them all home!! It will be ahrd for you to leave that's for sure...How do you communicate with the staff, is there someone around to translate? I'll bet they have some interesting questions! I think it's cool that the foster dad wanted to talk to you!

Give them all a hug and a kiss for me please :-)

Alison
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 
At August 16, 2007 at 7:03 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi MacLean ans Shauna,

Those FACES are so beautiful !!

We have thought of you often as our travels continue... loved the comment about the Diet Coke..had a chuckle! We braved the tran station again yesterday to visit Hangzhou...west Lake was breath taking. The girls have gone to school this morning with Rachael and the parents are off for fot massages !!. Then we'll meet up for some shopping and the scrobats tonight. Not sure if yoy have ben able to access our blog so thought i would bring you up to speed.
Have fun in Beijing nice that Rose is able to go with you. Sydney and Alexa say and sends hugs.Barb and I have colds. Sorry if I have repested my self on some of our coming and goings not sure if you can acces our blog. Hugs to all from Sondra,Barb,Alexa,Sydney,Tim and Cam.

 
At August 17, 2007 at 5:50 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful experience and we are all so lucky to be able to share it with you. I am so proud you are making such a significant contribution - you are inspring!

xoxo
mel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home